Sunday, 29 December 2013
Friday, 27 December 2013
Wednesday, 25 December 2013
Sunday, 22 December 2013
Sunday, 15 December 2013
Sunday, 8 December 2013
Can you believe that it’s December already?! It’s been such a busy few weeks that I’ve struggled to actually get to my laptop to sit and do work, let alone do some blogging.
1. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
It’s cream with some flowers at the bottom. Nothing special, just very pretty.
2. What do you keep beside your bed?
Glasses, books, lamp, ring, hair dryer, brush, and mousse.
3. What is your least favorite chore?
Cleaning the kitchen. I really hate it!
4. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be?
Sorting my hair out. It would be wonderful if I could just snap my fingers and it’s dry and fancy.
5. What do you do to vent anger?
Talk to a friend. They must get fed up of listening to me moan!
6. What is your favorite holiday of the year and why?
Christmas. Once it gets closer I remember how much I love it.
And there we go. I keep promising that I’m back on the blogging, but with only a few weeks left at work, I’m definitely going to make more of an effort!
Sunday, 10 November 2013
Friday, 8 November 2013
I have been incredibly absent from blogging in the last month. It’s been busy with work, and half term was spent in Italy for a friend’s wedding.
This is just a quick note to say that, from Sunday, I will be back and raring to go with the blog.
See you then
Wednesday, 16 October 2013
And we also wandered the market, where we found some weird and wonderful things…
And finally… Look at this amazing plane and Ronald McDonald!
Monday, 14 October 2013
Sunday, 6 October 2013
2. What were your favorite pastimes?
3. What songs were you obsessed with?
4. What fashion statement do you look backing and cringe?
5. Who was your celeb crush?
6. What was your favorite movie?
Wednesday, 2 October 2013
Then you turn the corner and are greeted by this lovely courtyard. Perfect for pre-ceremony drinks, I think you would agree.
Then there is the back where, and now we need to pray that it’s a sunny May day, the ceremony would be held. I’ll walk down the middle in my lovely dress, and stand where the camera is. And everyone will look at me in awe of me and my wonderful dress.