Pages

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Tuesday Ten: About Me

So I've been thinking of a weekly post for the blog, something that will help you get to know me better.

So here it is, the first Tuesday Ten!

*****************************

Tuesday Ten: Facts About Me

1. My name is Sarah Margarita. Yes that is my real middle name. No I am not named after a cocktail/pizza. 

2. I'm 25 years old. And a July baby. 

3. I'm half Chilean (from my mums side). I have a huge family over there and aim to go every other year. 

4. I'm a primary school teacher. I finished my training in July and am currently doing supply work for a little bit while I find my feet. I would love to teach Year 1.

5. I did a BA in Arts Management but decided to go with teaching instead.

6. I love Disney. Anything Disney. 

7. I also adore Beyonce. She is such a talent! 

8. I am a huge fan of theatre and musicals. Especially Les Miserables. I grew up listening to the soundtrack and have loved ever since. The first time I saw it on the stage I cried my eyes out!

9. I grew up near Birmingham, went to Uni in Leicester, and back to Birmingham for teacher training. Now I'm all settled in London (for now...). 

10. I'm a festival lover. Glastonbury is definitely my favourite. There's just something about the atmosphere, the mud, the food, and so much more! 

*****************************

What Tuesday Ten topics would you like to see? Anything that will help you get to know me better :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments you lovely bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...