Pages

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Battersea Park by Banana Bike

First on my London List is Battersea Park. When I think of Battersea my mind immediately goes to the Dogs Home, but today it was all about the park. And we didn’t just walk around, we got some exercise and rode…

100_0484

We also didn’t just ride a normal bike, we had a banana bike. “But what’s a banana bike?” I hear you cry. Well, this is a banana bike…

Source
It was quite strange at first because you move the seat to steer. And I’m not going to lie, but I have the worst balance so we didn’t quite get on at first. Once you get used to it it’s really fun! The bikes are £10 for an hour and you can ride on the designated paths. We managed two laps of the park in that hour, including ice cream time! Once I’d got my balance I took some lovely pictures of the park for you all. Don’t say I don’t give you anything!

100_0462

100_0468

100_0478

100_0482

100_0488

What a lovely time we had! If you have any ideas to add to my London List, leave me a comment below. I’m always looking for new ideas.




1 comment:

  1. It's really nice and hearing it for the first time. From where do you hire these banana bikes?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments you lovely bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...