Pages

Thursday 2 May 2013

Day 2: Let Me Educate You

Well here we are, Day 2 of Blog Every Day in May
Although, it's not actually Day 2, it's still 1. I'm just cramming two days in as I started late.

Anyway. Today the challenge is to educate you (I am a teacher after all) about something. 
I have spent the best part of this evening thinking about what to write about as I know a lot about a little! Finally I had inspiration about what I'm best at (probably cause I did most of these things tonight instead of thinking about this post).

I am good at procrastinating. If there's a way to get out of doing something important, I've probably thought about it. 
(Although this doesn't apply to work stuff, I get a little OCD about work related things and need to know it's all done!) 

Anyway, here are the things I like to do instead of those important things...


Watch tv (I love the Disney Channel as something to just have on, don't judge!)

Read a book. I am currently reading I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella.

Play on my phone. Thank you Temple Run!


Play on my laptop. Especially Theme Hospital. Who doesn't love that game?!


Paint my nails.


Play XBox. 


So there we have it. Just some of the things I will do instead of doing those important things.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments you lovely bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...