Pages

Friday 3 May 2013

Day 3: Things That Make Me Uncomfortable.

Another day in May, another blog post. This time it's all about things that make you uncomfortable. 

Firstly, there are certain people that can make me feel uncomfortable. It is not the people themselves, but more what they represent. I am still new to teaching so I am still getting used to the fact that I can go in the staff room, or wander around the school at lunch time. For some reason, head teachers still really quite scare me. Take my current head teacher. He is absolutely wonderful, and possibly one of the most approachable people I have ever met. However, when I know I have to talk to him I get inexplicably nervous and uncomfortable. This only really happens with people in "authority" whose opinions can affect my career.

Also some phone conversations make me uncomfortable. with most people it's the thought of having to talk to strangers, however if I have to phone someone I know (even quite close friends) I start to feel uncomfortable about it. I'm not sure why this is but I feel like I might say the wrong thing. Whereas with strangers I know I'll never have to talk to them again so it doesn't matter!

That's all for now. There are probably more but my tired little head can't think of them.

Remember to get involved in the Blog Every Day in May challenge! It's not too late!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments you lovely bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...