Pages

Friday 10 May 2013

Embarrassing Moments [Updated]

Happy Friday! I'm still bed ridden with a horrible illness, so not so happy for me. Although I am supposed to be going to the London Pet Show tomorrow so fingers crossed I feel better!



Day 10, Friday: Most embarrassing moment (s). Spill. 


I've been trying to think about this for quite a while. I don't have too many moments where I was really embarrassed so this has been quite tricky, however there are moments when I get a little embarrassed. For example, you think being a teacher that I could talk in front of anyone. That is a lie. I cannot talk in assembly in front of a whole school. Even if I have to say why my children are getting a certificate, my face goes bright red! So now you can see why I don't put myself in situations too often.

Update: I've remembered my most embarrassing moment! It was at my Sixth Form Leavers Ball. We all had pretty dresses and were having a fabulous time. Until I tripped over the photographers cable right when some girls were having their photo done. I landed right on my face. It was mortifying! Luckily I didn't rip my dress so I guess it could have been worse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments you lovely bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...