Pages

Friday 24 May 2013

Life and Traits

I'm behind a day again! But only a few days to go. So let's get going. I'm (again) going to put two posts together for you all today. 

First what has life taught me that school didn't? Be yourself. People need to like you for you, not the fake you. It's exhausting to be the nice one all the time! Sometimes you just have to let your realness come out and stop the fake. Has it got  me in trouble to speak my mind? Yes! But at least I am being myself. And I am happy with the friends that like me for what I am.

Source
And now for my three worst traits... I am messy. I have a messy room - clothes over the floor and that. I will tidy up whenever I'm on a break from school and I'll be all happy about it. Then once I'm back at school, and as the weeks go by, I will make my room messy again. I can't help it, it's a vicious circle. I am a procrastinator. I'm sorry, if it can be put off it will be. I am an emotional wreck. I cry at everything, and that's not an exaggeration. I have a scale of 1 - crying; if I'm happy, I'm crying; if I'm sad, I'm crying. 

And there you go. Until tomorrow - ttfn.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments you lovely bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...