Pages

Saturday 11 May 2013

London Pet Show 2013


Today I had the joy of going to the London Pet Show 2013. If there is one thing you need to know about me is that I adore dogs. Actually, the second thing you need to know before we continue is that I'm obsessed with Dachshunds; so floppy and beautiful. Look at this lovely lady, I fell in love with her!


(I apologise now, I had every intention of taking proper pictures of the event and giving you a run down blah blah blah, but I got completely and utterly dog distracted)

In the dog area was pretty much all the breeds you could want to see! It was doggie heaven. 

There were sleepy dogs:

Happy dogs:

Angry (looking) dogs:

Big dogs:

Small dogs: 

Wrinkly dogs:

And of course, more Dachshunds (n'awwwwwww):

As much as I wanted it to be, this wasn't the London Dog Show (booooo) so there were also cats. I'm not a big cat person (as you will probably have guessed) but I have to give these cuties credit - they changed my mind for a day...


I'd also like to bring you attention to this. Now, I'm not sure it's clear from the picture but this is rabbit showjumping. Oh yes, you read that right. Rabbit. Showjumping. I'll just let that sink in...


So that was my Saturday. So what did you guys do today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments you lovely bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...