Pages

Sunday 5 May 2013

Sunday Social: 4 Things


Oh Sunday, you really crept up on me! There I was enjoying my Saturday, and all of a sudden, Sunday happened. And today is an exciting Sunday because it is BEYONCE DAY!!! 

1. 4 favorite things to do on a weekend
Go to the cinema
Nights out with friends
Sit in the park (if it's sunny!)
Sleep in and catch up on TV

2. 4 favorite things about your best friend
(I have lots of close friends so this applies to them)
They love me
I can talk to them about anything
We have fun wherever we are
A couple of them live far away, and even though we don't see each other a lot, it doesn't affect anything

3. 4 things you would do with $100,000
Pay off my debts (especially that pesky student loan!)
Buy some new clothes
Travel to Chile to see the fam
Buy my mum a big present

4. 4 favorite books you've ever read
Me Before You - Jo Jo Moyles
Remember Me? - Sophie Kinsella
My Best Friend's Girl - Dorothy Koomson
Bridesmaids - Jane Costello

4. 5 favorite snack foods
Chocolate
Pretzel m&ms
Carrots and dip
Yogurt

6. 4 things that you must do daily
Brush my teeth
Shower
Eat and drink
Go outside

So there we go. Get involved! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments you lovely bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...