Pages

Monday 27 May 2013

The London List

London List

So, there was actually a reason I started this blog. One day I was on a lovely rooftop bar on the Southbank when one of my buddies said to me “Have you been to Borough Market?” I had to admit that no, I hadn't. “How have you been here for 8 months and not have been to Borough Market yet?!” This then spiraled into the realisation that I have barely done anything London-y in my time here.

And so The London List was born.

We made a list of all the things that I need to do before I can call myself a proper Londoner. It has things like Borough Market, Kew Gardens, Dinosaur Mini Golf (yes that is a thing!), The Shard, Tower of London, an open top bus tour, Notting Hill Carnival, and so many more!

So these posts here are to share my experience of becoming a proper Londoner with you. And if you have any suggestions for me, please get in touch! I'm always looking for new things to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments you lovely bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...