Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2013

A Birthday Present to Myself

Today is my birthdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Yay! Yippe! Hoorah! I’m 26 today (or as my friend would say – 21 with 5 years experience). I’ve always loved my birthday, not for the presents (although it helps), just because it makes me happy.

To celebrate my birthday I bought myself a present. This pug cushion. It’s from Primark and it was £4. Look at that face, and he’s got sunglasses on, he's having a whale of a time!

040

There you go. This was basically a quick post to tell you a) that it’s my birthday, and b) how much I love this cushion.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, Happy Birthday. Oh to be 26 again! Have a fabulous day. And I hope there are tons of presents!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I have a trip to Thailand planned in a few weeks so it was mostly money for that! x

      Delete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday, we're only 1 day apart .. go LEOS :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments you lovely bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...