Pages

Saturday 27 July 2013

Essie Sleek Stick

Considering my love for all things nails, I haven’t tried nail stickers before (although I’m not great at nail art so they really are perfect for me). My only experience of nail stickers is when my friend used them and they didn’t work so well. So when I received some on my Glossybox this month I was a bit dubious at first. However as I’m going out for my birthday tomorrow night (woooo) and I wanted pretty nails without having to go to a nail salon so this was the perfect opportunity.

003

These little beauties are Essie Sleek Stick in 03 So Haute! There are twelve designs to choose from (see them here) and at first look I wouldn’t say these are my favourite, although they grew on me once I put them on; I love me some red nails! In Essie’s words they are a ‘gold spiked crimson’ with a textured finished. Essie also claims that these will last 14 days, so we'll see how that goes.

008

There are 18 sizes to choose from and with the clear back sheet it’s pretty easy to see which is the best fit for each nail. The application itself is pretty straight forward and it didn’t take long at all; once you’ve found the right size just line them up to the cuticle, press them down, and file down to size. It all takes around 5 minutes so they’re handy if you don’t have time to wait for them to dry. My one tip is to make sure you don’t stick them over your cuticle as it may start to peel. I made that mistake and had to reapply one of the stickers.

013

Thanks to these, I am definitely a nail sticker convert. I absolutely love them. They are so easy to apply but look effective. I'm really hoping that they are as long lasting as Essie claim too.  Have you tried Essie Sleek Stick yet? What other nail stickers are you a fan of?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments you lovely bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...