Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Glastonbury Fun

So I am back from an amazing 5 days away at Glastonbury! I am bruised, I have a cold and I’m on antibiotics but I survived. If you’re wondering why I’m on antibiotics, I had to go to the dental hospital on Wednesday morning with a horrible wisdom tooth pain. I couldn’t even move my mouth or talk. To cut a long story short, it’s infected and we have to see what happens. This meant a mostly sober Glastonbury, but it didn’t stop the fun.

Before we get onto the photos, here are my best bits…

Arctic Monkeys

Rizzle Kicks (Not the Glastonbury performance as I can't find it on youtube - a good thing because you can see me and I'm highly embarrassed!)

Mumford and Sons

Solange

My intention for the weekend was to take a whole bunch of photos for you, but I was quite drowsy for the majority of the weekend so photos were a bit of an effort. But here’s what I managed…

052

140

018020026028037046062084085086088090104112134
137
138
139

Considering the illness and the antibiotics and the sleep deprivation... I honestly had the best Glastonbury yet! If you ever get the chance to go, please do, you will not regret it!

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by to say hello from the blog hop! Your blog is too cute. Newest follower via GFC :)

    XOXO
    Chelsea
    http://anchorsaweigh-ouradventure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments you lovely bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...