Pages

Saturday 6 July 2013

June Favourites

Well it’s July already… Which means the countdown for my birthday starts – 25 days if you’re wondering. It also means it’s time for me to share my June Favourites with you. This month my favourites have been all about the face. I purchased my first brush for foundation this year, and I’m starting to venture into the world of eye shadows now (I’ve always been a tinted moisturiser and gel eyeliner kinda girl – so this is a big deal for me!).

June Faves

First is the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush (available here). I researched the devil out of this as I wanted to know I had made a good choice for my first proper foundation brush… And I have! It really blends my foundation in well and gives it a flawless finish. I’ve since bought two other Real Techniques brushes (I see an addiction forming).

In line with the brush, I invested in some Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation (available here). I’m late to this as everyone has been using it forever. I started with Natural Beige which was just a tad too dark of me (but works with my holiday tan), so I got the Classic Beige to mix in and it looks great now.

MUA is a brand that is slowly building up in my collection. My newest addition is the MUA Undress Me Too Eye Palette (available here). As a whole this is great and I have used a few of them together to make a natural daytime eye, or to make a slightly stronger smoky eye for the night time.

Finally is part of my daily skincare routine (a post coming soon); Botanics Gentle Cleansing Cream All Bright and the Botanics Cleansing Toner (both available here). I use these day and night and they just clean my skin right up. I’ve never been one to suffer with spots or acne, and this helps to keep it that way.

Other things I have been loving this month are:
  • The return of Britain and Ireland’s Next Top Model. Preferably minus Danni Minogue but we can’t all be happy.
  • The arrival of my friends two adorable Shit-zu/Poodle puppies. They are just little balls of fluff. I’m always too distracted to take pictures of them for you.
  • Festival season. We’ve just had Glastonbury (see my fun times here) and then next weekend we have Wireless!
  • Arctic Monkeys. I’ve rekindled my love for them after seeing them last weekend.
And that is that. June was fun, but hopefully July will be better (sun and birthdays - what else do we need?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments you lovely bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...