Pages

Monday 15 July 2013

Music [Sunday Social]

I know it’s a day late for Sunday Social, but lets just close our eyes and pretend it is Sunday. If you’re joining me from Ashley or Neely today then welcome! Today we’re talking all about music. Now I love music so much… I cannot walk anywhere without headphones, if I’m doing work then I’ll have music on in the background, and you can find me at a music gig.


1. What is your all time favourite song?
This is a toughie but I am all about the power ballads. I particularly like Toto – Africa.


2. Who is your favourite singer/band?
I love McFly or Take That. But then there’s also Jay-Z, Justin Timberlake, P!nk, or Arctic Monkeys. And that’s just the tip of my musical iceberg.
Source
Source

3. What song reminds you of our childhood?
Five and NSync were pretty much all I listened to when I was growing up.
Source
Source
4. What song puts you in a good mood?
If I’ve had a bad day I’ll listen to Scissor Sisters – Let’s Have a Kiki.


5. What is the music you rock out to in your car?
Unfortunately because I don’t drive I have to settle for W’s music, which is usually some sort of sports podcast… Snooze!

6. What is the most embarrassing album or song you own?
I am embarrassed by non of my music, and I do listen to some cringe things!


Stay tuned for my Wireless Festival post where I got to see the first performance of Legends of the Summer – Jay-Z and JT’s tour. It was amazing! If anyone is going to the tour then get ready for the best night of your life, I am still absolutely in awe of it!

Sunday Social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments you lovely bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...