Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2013

My Life 5 Years From Now [52 Weeks…]

Time to hop on over to Becky for 52 Weeks of Blogging With a Purpose. This week it’s all about the future. I generally try not to think too much about the future and where I will end up because it can make me a little anxious, but for this I looked into my crystal ball…
Currently: I am currently an LSA (Learning Support Assistant) in a school so I support children with their speech and language development. I start teaching a SEN class in September.

In 5 years time I will be coming up to 30! I hope that…

… I will still be a teacher. I absolutely love what I do and I’m sure that I’ll be doing it for a very long time.

… I will still be living in (or around) London. 2 years ago I never wanted to live in London and here I am!

… I will have bought a house. My flat is beautiful, but I want something to call my own.

… I will be married. I’ve been in a relationship for 6 years so it’s getting close to that time.

… I will have a child. It’ll definitely be the time to have a child in my life. I can feel my self starting to get broody!

… I will still be blogging. I’m only in my third month so in 5 years I’d like to be more skilled in blogging.

… I will have conquered my anxiety demons. I’m on my way to being more relaxed about life. Although I know that I will never be anxiety free, I do want to get myself to a happy place.

That’s all. If you’re not involved with 52 Weeks… the do so! Clickity click on the picture below to take you over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments you lovely bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...