Pages

Sunday 21 July 2013

TV Talk [Sunday Social]

Hello again. It’s Sunday which means two things this week; we’re joining Ashley and Neely, and it is only three days until the summer holidays! I cannot wait for six weeks of doing nothing.

This week we are talking about TV. I don’t know about you but I much prefer American TV to ours so I always look forward until September when all my favourites start again.

1. What was your favourite TV show as a child?
I always loved Round the Twist and watched it all the time. I also enjoyed Odyssey (which only one of my friends has seen – if you haven’t it was about a boy in a coma and he was trying to get back to reality).

Round the Twist015
Source

2. What is your current favourite TV show.
I do love Glee, it’s just so easy to watch, and Parks and Rec – everything about it is brilliant. Happy Endings was my absolute favourite so I am really gutted distraught that it’s been cancelled, I’m now not sure what to watch!

images
Source

3. Which reality show would you never do?
Big Brother. I couldn’t handle cameras on me all the time.

4. Which reality show would you love to do?
Jersey/Geordie Shore. They just do nothing but drink and fight, and it’s hilarious.

images (1)
Source

5. What is the TV personality/character that you feel is most like you?
My friend always said that I’m like Penny from Happy Endings. I can deal with that.

HappyEndingsHipster
Source

6. Which TV character would you want to date?
Marshall from HIMYM. Love that man.

Marshall-how-i-met-your-mother-2960633-1280-1024
Source

Most of my shows have been cancelled for the new season so if you have any suggestions, throw them my way! If not I’m just going to wallow in sadness at the loss of Happy Endings.

Sunday Social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments you lovely bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...