Pages

Sunday 21 July 2013

Wireless Festival 2013

First of all, let me apologise for being a bad blogger over the last few days. The sun has been beaming down on England, and when you combine sun and children I am exhausted! Most nights this week I have just got home and had a “nap” (which usually is about 3 hours long). But from Wednesday it is the summer holidays so I will be a blogging machine. Yes!

Last Sunday I went to Wireless Festival, which this year had been moved to the Olympic Park; thoroughly exciting for me because I didn’t get to go during the Olympics. And my gosh it was wonderful. You never really appreciate how big the park is and the stadium itself when it was on TV. A lot of the arenas have been taken down but it was still spectacular.

001

The main reason we wanted to go to Wireless was for Jay Z and Justin Timberlake. They headlined the other to days separately but Sunday they came together for the first performance of their Legends of the Summer show. This was the fourth time I’ve seen Jay Z live, but the first of Justin Timberlake (I’ve waited since the NSYNC days to see him). The show itself was amazing, it all went by as a blur and I got so over-excited. I’m pretty sure I have never danced so much in my life and my feet punished me the next day. Highlights included – Holy Grail, Run This Town, 99 Problems, Mirror, Suit and Tie.

Rizzle Kicks:
008
013

Matt Henry (The Voice)
030

Legends of the Summer:
039
042
047
049
058
063
079

While we’re on the subject of Jay Z, I came across this website last night - 99 Problems illustrated.


This is basically a post declaring my love for Jay Z and Justin Timberlake. Oh what wonderful men!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments you lovely bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...