Pages

Monday 12 August 2013

My Goals For Motherhood [52 Weeks]

Now let me tell you this now, I am nowhere near motherhood right now – teaching kids is enough for me – so I’ve never really thought about this topic. All I do know is that when I am a mother, I want to be the best mother I can be. I’ve had a lot of friends have babies, the first person I knew was when we were 16 and just finishing school. She is absolutely amazing. Since her first little girl 10 years ago, she went on to have another girl and a little boy. We lost contact for a very long time, but reconnected on Facebook a few years ago. But I can tell you that she is so dedicated to her children. The bond she has with them is lovely and I admire her so much. I remember when she found out she was pregnant, it was a shock but she really embraced it and has got the most beautiful children now. She is what I want to be; dedicated, loving, caring, and always there for her children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments you lovely bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...