Pages

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Bridesmaid/Usherette Cards

I’m back with some more wedding talk… Hooray! Even though the wedding is far, far away, I am trying to get some minor things sorted.

One of the those, that I did over the weekend, was my bridesmaid and usherette cards. I’ve decided to have two bridesmaids, and three usherettes for the day. I’ve already asked them informally but I thought it’d be nice to ask them formally too. So here’s way I did.

Bridesmaid Cards

I nipped to my local stationary shop to stock up on resources… I got some silver glitter paper, pink paper (our colour sheme is grey and pink), some little ribbons, and some cream card. I also got an italic pen to write the envelopes with.

I’m not going to go through it, because I think it’s pretty self explanatory. But  wanted to share them because I love them! I really hope the girls like them too… Here’s hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments you lovely bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...