Pages

Sunday 5 January 2014

The Year to Come [Sunday Social]

Oh here we are again. Today is the last day of the Christmas holidays before it’s back to school tomorrow. I don’t think I’m quite ready (I’m actually scrambling to get all my planning done…).
 
But there’s always time for a little Sunday Social…
 
1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?
I started Slimming World a few months ago to get ready for wedding dresses, so I’ve already started. I’ve started eating a lot more fruit and vegetables with my meals and it’s helped a bunch.
 
2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the holidays?
I am most definitely not the person to go to for this. However I’ve been doing a Davina McCall fitness DVD which is incredible.
 
3. What is your favorite thing you did over the holidays?
I just spent time with family and friends, which I don’t get to do much in term time. Nice and relaxed.
 
4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2014 that you did not in 2013?
I’d like to get back into blogging! And try to establish myself just a little bit more.
 
5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why.
I’m heading to Chile to see my family in Summer!!!
I’ll officially finish (and hopefully pass) my first full year of teaching.
General wedding planning.
 
There we go. I’ll be back next Sunday when it’s all about blogging.




















2 comments:

Thank you for your comments you lovely bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...